"If you are confident you have done everything possible to prepare yourself, then there is nothing to fear. There's no stress in losing under those circumstances. It just wasn't meant to be.” - Michael Jordan
"We think they are days from failure. They think it is a temporary problem. This disconnect is dangerous."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We concluded chapter 15 with some general advice for selecting stocks, but seemingly out of nowhere Graham jumps to a chapter titled ‘Conv...
-
I admit, the first time I read chapter 18 I wasn’t a huge fan. It is a chapter which Graham selects 8 pairs of companies that appear next t...
-
As we proceed, Graham turns his attention to the role of shareholders’, specifically that they are owners of the company. In the role of ...
Edward Quince’s Wisdom Bites: Are You Intelligent? The Summary
Let’s close the book on our multi-part exploration of Jason Zweig's brilliant commentary on Benjamin Graham's The Intelligent Invest...
No comments:
Post a Comment